January… what a start!
So after the holidays January was looking good and I was feeling just fine:
- Started training
- Work was good (as always)
- Haven’t smoked (didn’t go into quiting, I just haven’t touched cigarretes this year)
But suddenly I was feeling terrible:
- Wasn’t focused friday last week
- Slept almost the whole of last weekend
- Felt terrible on Monday
So what happened? The answer: Chickenpox
Besides being the worst I have experienced as far as I can remember and putting me in bed for over a week, it gave me time to think. So for all of that thinking here are things I want to do this year:
- See more of my family and friends
- Climbing Cotopaxi (which means I’m going to Ecuador this year :))
- Writing more (I love writing, I just haven’t done it so much since 2003 when all my writings (and passport !!??) got stolen in Piura)
- Make a serious effort to analize cooperativism as a philosophical method and an empirical process. In other words: Is it compete or cooperate we can do best. I believe it’s the latter.
- Not getting sick.
Last, but not least a little SpreadUbuntu update:
- Implementing OpenID together with Launchpad (we must move to Drupal6 for this to work, it seems)
- A marketing campaign for Ubuntu is in the works. I will be announcing more here: Stay tuned!
Thanks for reading and a have a nice day :)